social ARTISTRY NETWORK
SOCIAL ArtISTRY NETWORK
WHAT IS IT?
Pedagogical tools for artists or educators that want to teach artistic skills to their audience.
The suitcase gathers pictures, videos, technical sheets of workshops, drawings, theoretical presentation of goals, stakes, issues and educative methods about artistic practices and how to create a show..
- Social Circus
- Non formal education
- Pay more attention to people with disabilities
- Give value to the learnings
We made several assessments that make us ask :
- art can be a way of expression
So what each one of us has to say ?
- art is a process of creation
Let's look for what is our originality
- each creation need a public
How do we front it ? What do we have to present ?
How ? How to fight our fears ?
STAKES OF THE EDUCATION TO ART
Learning artistic skills can help for a better social inclusion of people with disabilities, or people who fail in formal learnings.
Many kids or children who fail at school, feeling excluded in their social and daily life, can express their failures on stage and turn it into successes, play with their emotions, their sensitivity, and give beauty to be seen from their own life.
The importance of practicing art in personal development is not a new idea, but let's remind us what argues it uses :
- Technical learnings : discovery of materials, body, instruments, disciplinary technics (anatomy, mathematics, sciences, cultural patrimony, history...)
- Development of the critical spirit : observing objects or artistic actions provokes reactions, judgements from the audience (or from the participants). Art frees because it allows a diversity of points of view, each one getting the right to think freely, to develop his own judgement.
- Development of values around the "living together" : solidarity, tolerance, listening as we talk, share our points of view, or create, relationship with stage, risk to go on, responsibility, autonomy.
- Personnal, psychological and social development : Art needs sensitivity, from the audience, or from the players. it allows to develop one's creativity, but also one's self relationship, and self confidence.
ERRANCE EN AÉA